Aspects of Time-dependent Holography
December 4th-8th, 2017
The goal of this workshop is to bring to discussion current research on out-of-equilibrium phenomena in holography and strongly-coupled quantum systems. The focus of the workshop will be wide, covering a variety of topics in particle physics, condensed matter physics, quantum information and quantum chaos.
- Alex Buchel (Western Ontario & Perimeter)
- Jorge Casalderrey-Solana (Oxford)
- Ben Craps (Vrije U. Brussels)
- Sumit Das (Kentucky)
- Oscar Dias (Southampton)
- Johanna Erdmenger (Wurzburg)
- Michal Heller (AEI-Potsdam)
- Romuald Janik (Jagiellonian)
- Elias Kiritsis (APC-Paris & Crete)
- Javier Mas (Santiago de Compostella)
- David Mateos (Barcelona)
- Andrzej Rostworowski (Jagiellonian)
- Kostas Skenderis (Southampton)
- Julian Sonner (Geneva)
- Laurence Yaffe (Washington)
View the schedule, title and abstracts here.
There is no registration fee to attend the workshop. However, if you plan to attend please register here before Nov 10, 2017.
If you have any questions about this activity, please contact the organizer Juan F. Pedraza (email@example.com).
This workshop is supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
Monday-Thursday the location is at Eulerzaal, Science Park 123, 1098 XG Amsterdam (MAP).
On Friday the talks will be at lecture room of AMOLF, located on the 2nd floor (MAP).